Privacy Notice of Allianz Ayudhya Capital
We care about your personal data
Allianz Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited (“the Company“,”we”,”us”) recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of your personal data. This privacy notice explains how and what type of personal will be collected, why it is collected, with whom it is shared or disclosed, and your rights in this regards.
- Who is the data controller?
A data controller is the individual or legal person who controls and is responsible to keep and use personal data in paper or electronic files.
We are the data controller as defined by relevant data protection laws and regulations.
- What personal data will be collected?
We may collect and process various types of personal data about you as follows:
- Personal data that the Company obtained from you through all communication channels, such as your name, surname, title, identification card number, passport number, postal address, phone number or mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, username, financial information;
- Information from your visits to our website or applications;
- Conversation records from all communication channels of the Company;
- IP address, the type of browser software used and the date, time, and duration of your usage of the Allianz website including website usage when you use the Allianz website, our website server automatically records such details.
If you would like to request certain services from the Company, we will need your personal data in order to meet any of your requests. If you do not wish to provide your personal data to us, we may refuse to act on your requests.
- How will we obtain and use your personal data?
3.1 The Company obtains your personal data from:
- The Company collects personal data directly from you via your documents, your interaction with us from all of the Company’s communication channels, and your request to use the Company’s applications.
- We may also obtain your personal data from third parties or public databases, such as Allianz group companies, public authorities or authorities under other applicable laws, employers, and social media providers.
3.2 We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To service or perform our duties and responsibilities, or to maintain the Company’s business relationships with customers and other individuals with whom we deal;
- To inform you about any other information related to our services as necessary;
- To comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- For other purposes related to our business operations such as conducting market research, surveys and data analysis.
- Who will have access to your personal data? Or who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following parties who operate as third party data controllers or data processors under our instructions:
- Public authorities or regulatory bodies
- Other Allianz Group companies, contracting parties, financial institutions, technical consultants, experts, lawyers, auditors; and
- Other relevant companies, in the event of any contemplated or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
- Where will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data may be processed both inside and outside of Thailand by the parties specified in section 4 above, subject always to contractual restrictions regarding confidentiality and information security in line with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will not disclose your personal data to parties who are not authorized to process them.
Whenever we transfer your personal data for processing outside of Thailand by another Allianz Group company, we will do so on the basis of Allianz’ approved binding corporate rules known as the Allianz Privacy Standard (Allianz’ BCR) which establish adequate protection for personal data and are legally binding on all Allianz Group companies.
Allianz’ BCR and the list of Allianz Group companies that comply with them can be accessed under https://www.allianz.com/en/privacy-statement.html#TabVerticalNegative2523488475
- What are your rights in respect of your personal data?
Where permitted by applicable laws or regulations, you have the right to:
- Access or request a copy of your personal data held about you and to learn the origin of the data;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent;
- Update or correct your personal data so that it is always accurate, complete and not misleading;
- Delete, destroy or anonymize your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in circumstances where you have contested the accuracy of your personal data;
- Object to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data in certain circumstances, including the case where personal data is being processed for direct marketing;
- Obtain your personal data in an electronic format; and
- File a complaint with us and/or the relevant data protection authority if you believe that there is violation of applicable data protection laws.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us as detailed in section 13 below.
Your withdrawal of any previously given consent, your request to delete, destroy and anonymize your personal data, your request to restrict or your objection to the processing of your personal data could mean that the Company is unable to provide you some services and that there may be restrictions on certain transactions or services, which may result in the loss of your privilege or information and may restrict you from services offered by us.
The Company may refuse to comply with your request in the circumstances where there are legal restrictions, or the Company has compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of your personal data as permitted by applicable laws. The Company reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee to complete your request.
- How long is personal data retained for?
We will retain your personal data for at least ten (10) years from the date the business relationship ends. However, the Company may continue to retain your personal data after such period if it is necessary to store your data longer for the purpose for which it is collected, or for other reasons deemed appropriate e.g. to enforce our legal or contractual rights
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary and we will hold it only for the purposes for which it is obtained.
- Are cookies used on the Company’s Website?
The Company uses tracking technology such as cookies or tags to gather usage information to understand how visitors use the Company’s Website.
Tracking technology helps us manage and improve the usability of the Company’s Website, for example by detecting whether there has been any contact between your computer and us in the past and to identify the most popular sections of the Company’s website.
Refusing, disabling or deactivating of tracking technologies may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by the Company’s Website, or parts of the Company’s Website may no longer function correctly.
- How are social media plug-ins used on the Company’s Website?
The Company’s Website uses the following social media plug-ins (“plug-ins”):
|Share button on Facebook||Facebook Inc. 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA||https://de-de.facebook.com/about/ privacy/|
|Tweet button||Twitter Inc. 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA||ttps://twitter.com/privacy|
|Instagram Button||Instagram Co. 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California, United States||https://help.instagram.com|
|YouTube Button||YouTube San Bruno, California, United States||https://www.youtube.com/about/policies/|
All plug-ins are indicated with the brand names of the respective operators: Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube (“Operator”). To increase the level of data protection and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we have implemented the additional programs by means of a so-called 2-click solution. This procedure ensures that when you visit the Company’s Website, no direct connection of your browser to the servers of the Operator is established. Only if you activate the plug-ins by clicking on them and thereby grant your consent to the data transfer, your browser establishes a direct connection to the server of the respective Operator. The content of the plug-ins is then transmitted by the Operators directly to your browser and integrated by them into the website.
By accepting the plug-in, the Operator receives the information that your browser has accessed the Company’s Website. If you logged in to your account when you visited the Company’s Website, the Operator can connect your visit to your account directly. If you interact with the plug-in, e.g. by clicking on the Facebook button, the +1 button and the Tweet button, “Share” button, the data will be transferred directly from your browser to the Operator and saved by the Operator. In addition, the information will be published on the relevant social network or on your Twitter account and will be visible to your contacts. If you do not want this data transfer to the Operators, you must log out of your respective account before you click on the plug-ins and activate them.
- What security measures have we implemented to protect your information collected through the Company’s Website?
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data collected by us via the Company’s Website against unauthorized access, misuse, loss or destruction.
- How do we treat electronic messages sent to and from the Company?
All electronic messages sent to and from the Company are protected by reasonable technical and organizational security measures and may only be accessed in justified cases in line with applicable laws and regulations (e.g. court order, suspicion of criminal conduct, violation of regulatory obligations) to specific persons in defined functions (e.g. Legal, Compliance, Risk). Every step of the process, as well as the search criteria used, are logged in an audit trail. All emails are disposed of after the applicable retention period has expired.
- What should you consider when sending data over the Internet?
The Internet is generally not regarded as a secure environment, and information sent via the Internet (such as to or from the Company’s Website or via electronic message) may be accessed by unauthorized third parties, potentially leading to disclosures, changes in content or technical failures. Even if both sender and receiver are located in the same country, information sent via the Internet may be transmitted across international borders and be forwarded to a country with a lower data protection level than in your country of residence.
The Company does not accept responsibility or liability for the security of your information whilst in transit over the Internet to the Company. In order to protect your privacy, you may choose another means of communication with the Company, where you deem it appropriate
- How can you contact us?
If you have any queries about this privacy notice or if you wish to exercise your rights in section 6, you can contact us by phone, email or post via the details specified below:
Allianz Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited
898, 7th Floor, Ploenchit Tower, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 – during Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.00; or
Tel: 0-2657-2979 Fax: 0-2657-2971 – during Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.00; or
- How often is this notice updated?
We regularly review this privacy notice. We will ensure the most recent version is available on the Company’s Website at https://www.ayud.co.th
The Company may revise or make changes to this privacy notice. In such cases, we will post a notice of those changes on the Company’s Website. If a change may significantly affect you, we will notify you about the change via the specified communication channels. The change thereof will be in force for personal data that we collect, use, or disclose after changes have been posted on our website.
This privacy notice is made in both English and Thai language. In the event of any conflict or discrepancy between the Thai and English versions, the Thai version shall prevail.
This privacy notice was last updated on 1 April 2020.