Privacy Notice of Allianz Ayudhya Capital
We care about your personal data
Allianz Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited (the Company“, ”we”, ”us”). Your privacy is important to us. This privacy notice explains how and what type of personal will be collected, used or disclosed (“processing”), processing purposes and with whom it is shared or disclosed, and your rights in this regards and retention period.
- Data controller means the legal person or the Company who controls and is responsible to collect, use or disclose personal data in paper or electronic files regarding to personal data protection laws
- Allianz Group Companies means Allianz SE, affiliated company and associated company of Allianz SE, including Allianz Ayudhya Group Companies
- Allianz Ayudhya Group Companies means Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited, Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Public Company Limited, and Allianz Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited including associated and affiliated company of Allianz Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited.
- What will your personal data be collected and processed?
2.1 Basic Personal Data
- Name, surname, title, identification card number, passport number or other identification card number, addresses, phone number, email address, date of birth, social username, financial information or education information or work experience legal status;
- Information on the social media platforms that we receive from other social media providers or from the subscription for our services, usage of our website or application;
- Video or conversation record when you attend a meeting or contact us in all channels;
- IP address, the type of browser software used, and the date, time and duration of your usage of our website or application, where such details are automatically recorded.
2.2 Sensitive personal data such as health data, disabilities, race or ethnicity, genetic data, biometric data, sexual behavior, criminal records, trade union membership, health records, claim history;
If you would like us to perform your request, you must provide personal data that is necessary in order that we can fulfill your request. If you do not wish to provide your personal, we may refuse to act on your requests.
- How will we obtain and use your personal data?
3.1 The Company obtains your personal data from:
- The Company collects personal data directly from you via documents submitted to the Company, your interaction with us from all of the Company’s communication channels and your request to use the Company’s website or applications;
- We may also obtain your personal data from third parties or public databases e.g. Allianz Ayudhya Group Companies or Allianz Group Companies, public authorities, authorities under other applicable laws and social media providers.
3.2 We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
|For performance of contractual obligations between you and the Company or fulfillment of your request||
|For compliance with laws to which the Company is subjected to for business operation or other authorities||
|For legitimate interest of the Company||
In this regards, the Company may process the personal data for other purposed as specified by laws such as the prevention or suppression of dangers to your life, body or health (vital interest basis) or where the processing is necessary to carried out for the public interest or for the exercise of public power granted to the Company (public task basis);
- Who will have access to your personal data? Or who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following parties who operate as third party data controllers or data processors under our instruction as prescribed by laws or in accordance with the aforesaid purposes:
- Public authorities, regulatory bodies;
- Allianz Group Companies, Allianz Ayudhya Group Companies;
- Other contacting parties or financial institution, technical consultants, experts, lawyers, auditors such as cloud/application service providers, document management, rating agencies;
- Business purchase offerer or business transferee, in the event of any contemplated or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
- Where will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data may be processed both inside and outside of Thailand by the parties specified in section 4 above, subject always to contractual restrictions regarding confidentiality and security in line with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will not disclose your personal data to parties who are not authorized to process them.
Whenever we transfer your personal data for processing outside of Thailand by another Allianz Group companies, we will do so on the basis of Allianz’ approved Binding Corporate Rules known as the Allianz Privacy Standard (Allianz’ BCR) which establish adequate protection for personal data.
Allianz’ BCR and the list of Allianz Group Companies that comply with them can be accessed under
- What are your rights in respect of your personal data?
Where permitted by applicable law or regulation, you have the right to:
- Access or request a copy of your personal data held about you including disclosure of the acquisition of your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent;
- Update or correct your personal data so that it is always accurate, complete and not misleading;
- Delete, destroy or anonymize your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above;
- Restrict the processing of your personal dataRestrict the processing of your personal data in circumstances where you have contested the accuracy of your personal data;
- Object to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data in certain circumstances, including the case where personal data is being processed for direct marketing;
- Obtain your personal data in an electronic format for you or for your new insurers; and
- File a complaint with us and/or the relevant data protection authority if you believe that there is violation of applicable data protection laws.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us as detailed in section 13.
Your withdrawal of any previously given consent, your request to delete, destroy and anonymize your personal data, your request to restrict or your objection to the processing of your personal data could mean that the Company is unable to perform our obligations under an existing contract with you, and that there may be restrictions on certain transactions or services, which may result in the loss of your privilege or information, and may restrict you from services offered by us.
The Company may refuse to comply with your request in the circumstances where there are legal restrictions, or the Company has compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of your personal data as permitted by applicable laws. The Company reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee to complete your request.
- How long is personal data retained for?
We will retain your personal data as long as it is necessary for processing in accordance with aforesaid purposes and continue storing at least ten (10) years from the date of the end of relationship. However, the Company may continue to retain your personal data after such period if it is necessary to store your data longer for the purpose for which it is collected, or for other reasons deemed appropriate e.g. to enforce our legal or contractual rights.
- Are cookies used on the Company’s Website?
The Company uses tracking technology such as cookies or tags to gather usage information to understand how visitors use the Company’s Website which helps us manage and improve the usability of the Company’s Website, for example by detecting whether there has been any contact between your computer and us in the past or to identify the most popular sections of the Company’s website.
When you save your cookie settings, they should also apply to your future visits to the Company’s Website. However, for technical reasons beyond our control of the Company which will impact your setting, for example, if you reset your browser, delete your cookies or access the Company’s Website from another browser or device, your cookie settings may be lost. To comply with applicable laws and regulations, in some countries you may be asked to confirm your cookie settings when you first visit the Company’s Website. If you are in a country where you are automatically required to set your cookie settings, you may be asked to set them again on a future visit.
In many cases you can also control tracking technologies using your browser. Please ensure that your browser setting reflects whether you wish to be warned about and/or accept cookies. The specific capabilities of your browser and instructions on how to use them can usually be found in the manual or help file of your browser.
Refusing, disabling or deactivating of cookies may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by the Company’s Website, or parts of the Company’s Website may no longer function correctly.
- How are social media plug-ins used on the Company’s Website?
The Company’s Website uses the following social media plug-ins (“plug-ins”):
|Facebook Inc. 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA|
ปุ่ม ทวีต (Tweet)
|Twitter Inc. 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA|
|ปุ่มยูทูบ (YouTube)||YouTube 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, United States|
All plug-ins are indicated with the brand names of the respective operators: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (“Operator”). If you interact with the plug-in, e.g. by clicking on the YouTube video, the data will be transferred directly from your browser to the Operator and saved by the Operator.
- What security measures have we implemented to protect your information collected through the Company’s Website?
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures as prescribed by applicable laws to protect your personal data collected by us via the Company’s Website against unauthorized access, misuse, loss or destruction.
- How do we treat electronic messages sent to and from the Company?
All electronic messages sent to and from the Company are protected by appropriate technical and organizational security measures and may only be accessed in justified cases in line with applicable laws and regulations to specific persons in defined functions (e.g. Legal, Compliance, Risk Management). Every step of the process, as well as the search criteria used, are logged in an audit trail. All information is disposed of after the applicable retention period has expired.
- What should you consider when sending data over the Internet?
The Internet is generally not regarded as a secure environment, and information sent via the Internet (such as to or from the Company’s Website or via electronic message) including downloading information or files from the Company’s website, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties, potentially leading to disclosures, changes in content or technical failures. Even if both sender and receiver are located in the same country, information sent via the Internet may be transmitted across international borders and be forwarded to a country with a lower data protection level than in your country of residence.
The Company does not accept responsibility or liability for the security of your information whilst in transit over the Internet to the Company. In order to protect your privacy, you may choose another means of communication with the Company, where you deem it appropriate
- How can you contact us?
If you wish to exercise your rights relating to your personal data, you can contact us by phone, email or post via the details specified below:
Allianz Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited
- 898, 7th Floor, Ploenchit Tower, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- During Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.00
- Telephone Number at 02-305-7374
- Email: email@example.com
If you have any queries about this privacy notice or would like to file complaints relating to personal data protection, you can contact Data Protection Officer at DPO_Report@azay.co.th
- How often is this notice updated?
We regularly review this privacy notice. We will ensure the most recent version is available on the Company’s Website at https://www.ayud.co.th/
The Company may revise or make changes to this privacy notice. In such cases, we will post a notice of those changes on the above website. If a change may significantly affect you, we will notify you about the change via the specified communication channels. The change thereof will be in force for personal data that we collect, use, or disclose after changes have been posted on our website.
This privacy notice is made in both English and Thai language. In the event of any conflict or discrepancy between the Thai and English versions, the Thai version shall prevail.
This privacy notice was last updated on 10 May 2022