In this regards, the Company may process the personal data for other purposed as specified by laws such as the prevention or suppression of dangers to your life, body or health (vital interest basis) or where the processing is necessary to carried out for the public interest or for the exercise of public power granted to the Company (public task basis);
4. Who will have access to your personal data? Or who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following parties who operate as third party data controllers or data processors under our instruction as prescribed by laws or in accordance with the aforesaid purposes:
- Public authorities, regulatory bodies;
- Allianz Group Companies, Allianz Ayudhya Group Companies;
- Other contacting parties or financial institution, technical consultants, experts, lawyers, auditors such as cloud/application service providers, document management, rating agencies;
- Business purchase offerer or business transferee, in the event of any contemplated or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
5. Where will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data may be processed both inside and outside of Thailand by the parties specified in section 4 above, subject always to contractual restrictions regarding confidentiality and security in line with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will not disclose your personal data to parties who are not authorized to process them.
Whenever we transfer your personal data for processing outside of Thailand by another Allianz Group companies, we will do so on the Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) of Allianz which establish adequate protection for personal data.
The BCRs and List of Allianz Group companies that comply with the BCRs can be accessed under www.allianz.com/en/privacy-statement.html#bindingcorporaterules
Where the BCRs do not apply, we will instead take steps to ensure that the transfer of your personal data outside of Thailand receives an adequate level of protection as it does in Thailand e.g. Standard Contractual Clauses
6. What are your rights in respect of your personal data?
Where permitted by applicable law or regulation, you have the right to:
- Access or request a copy of your personal data held about you including disclosure of the acquisition of your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent;
- Update or correct your personal data so that it is always accurate, complete and not misleading;
- Delete, destroy or anonymize your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above;
- Restrict the processing of your personal dataRestrict the processing of your personal data in circumstances where you have contested the accuracy of your personal data;
- Object to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data in certain circumstances, including the case where personal data is being processed for direct marketing;
- Obtain your personal data in an electronic format for you or for your new insurers; and
- File a complaint with us and/or the relevant data protection authority if you believe that there is violation of applicable data protection laws.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us as detailed in section 13.
Your withdrawal of any previously given consent, your request to delete, destroy and anonymize your personal data, your request to restrict or your objection to the processing of your personal data could mean that the Company is unable to perform our obligations under an existing contract with you, and that there may be restrictions on certain transactions or services, which may result in the loss of your privilege or information, and may restrict you from services offered by us.
The Company may refuse to comply with your request in the circumstances where there are legal restrictions, or the Company has compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of your personal data as permitted by applicable laws. The Company reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee to complete your request.
7. How long is personal data retained for?
We will retain your personal data as long as it is necessary for processing in accordance with aforesaid purposes and continue storing at least ten (10) years from the date of the end of relationship. However, the Company may continue to retain your personal data after such period if it is necessary to store your data longer for the purpose for which it is collected, or for other reasons deemed appropriate e.g. to enforce our legal or contractual rights.
8. Are cookies used on the Company’s Website?
The Company uses tracking technology such as cookies or tags to gather usage information to understand how visitors use the Company’s Website
Tracking Technology helps us manage and improve the usability of the Company’s Website, for example by detecting whether there has been any contact between your computer and us in the past or to identify the most popular sections of the Company’s website.
When you save your cookie settings, they should also apply to your future visits to the Company’s Website. However, for technical reasons beyond our control of the Company which will impact your setting, for example, if you reset your browser, delete your cookies or access the Company’s Website from another browser or device, your cookie settings may be lost. To comply with applicable laws and regulations, in some countries you may be asked to confirm your cookie settings when you first visit the Company’s Website. If you are in a country where you are automatically required to set your cookie settings, you may be asked to set them again on a future visit.
In many cases you can also control tracking technologies using your browser. Please ensure that your browser setting reflects whether you wish to be warned about and/or accept cookies. The specific capabilities of your browser and instructions on how to use them can usually be found in the manual or help file of your browser.
Refusing, disabling or deactivating of cookies may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by the Company’s Website, or parts of the Company’s Website may no longer function correctly.
9. How are social media plug-ins used on the Company’s Website?
The Company’s Website uses the following social media plug-ins ("plug-ins"):